Thursday, June 11, 2009

Budget Meat Revenge

Last night Ryan and I got together with our Bible study group and ordered pizza, as usual. We decided to go for the 'super saver' deal this time, however, and purchase 'Budget Meat' and 'Budget Veggie' for the small price of $4 a pizza. It turns out that the effective cost for this meal was actually much higher, but only for me. Just like after eating the Ethiopian food, upon returning home, I knew that my body did not like what was in it. I ended up fiercely fire-hose vomiting for 3 1/2 hours, and could not lay down without the involuntary attempt to extract something more from my then empty stomach. I finally was able to prop myself up with pillows in bed and catch a few segments of restless sleep. I think I may become a vegetarian for the next 5 weeks.

No comments: